Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation 2010!

Waiting for square dancing to start. My brother is a hotty
in his new cowboy garb!


The Virginia Reel!

My dad built the entrance to the visitors center.
I know you can't see it too well, but he did AWESOME!
Devil's Gate is the split in the rock on the right.

Is this child labor?

Lunch after the Trek. Funny Bradyn story. He said he had to poo,
but he must of had to go really bad because he did not
wait for us to get him to the bathroom. He squatted behind a tree
and did his duty. What was really awesome was the missionaries
that got to witness his important business. We did clean up after our pet!

Castle Gardens is in the middle of no where in Wyoming.
It was really cool. The two little dots are Lexi and Bradyn.


We are guessing this is an Eagle's Nest on the cliff
at Castle Gardens.

Can you find Lexi?

PoPoAgie River in Lander, Wyoming.
I want to move there.

Kids on the trail, they are so dang cute!

Ok I'm weird, but I was having fun. This is where the water
disappears into a rocky cavern and takes over 2 hours
to reappear about a quarter mile down the road.
It is called The Sinks. VERY COOL!

We decided to return to Martin's Cove for our summer vacation. My parents are still serving their mission there and we loved it so much last year we decided to return this year. We had a wonderful time and it was over too soon.

4 comments:

laceeJ said...

Hey at least he didn't do the DUKEY in his undies! Smart boy! He should have done it in THE SINKS! 2 hours later....the culprit isn't anywhere to be found!! mwaaahaahaahaa

B said...

Looks like a grand time! There is almost nothing better than being out hiking new adventures. :)

Lianna Black said...

I love all the pics! Looks like you had a great time! I think we will also need to visit there, looks too fun not to! :) Hope to see you next week! Love ya!

BreAnn said...

Megan you should of come and visit us! We live in LANDER. I hope to talk to you soon!:)
Tricia