Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to School Pictures!

My friend from high school has become a professional! Well, she always was, we served on the yearbook staff together. She took back to school pictures and I think they turned out GREAT! Even if I am partial. Her photo link is Nix Pix on my side bar if anyone is interested.

My handsome Wyatt, age 10, 5th grade!

My beautiful Lexi, age 6, 1st grade

My wild Bradyn, age 4, pre-school
(don't be fooled by the innocent photo)




The joys of being an annoying little brother!

2 comments:

Deirdra said...

Love the pictures. You need to print them and throw them on the wall. They are all so darling!

Lianna Black said...

Oh Meg, they are all sooooo cute!!! I love pictures! It is so fun when their little personalities get captured perfectly. I love all of these and I think it is money well spent. They are to be cherished year after year!! Your kids are so so so cute!! I miss Camo playing with Bradyn!! They were so cute together. I hope we can see each other again soon! Love you!