I arrived home from work this afternoon and told my children we could go do anything they wanted. I obviously did not think this through. I assumed they would request a trip to the park or movie theater. NOPE! The Washington Rec Center! I so do not enjoy swimming, but away we went. On the way in I had to stop at the distribution center. Lexi made me laugh hysterically when she asked: "Can we go in lookin like white trash?" This was stated with the accent of a redneck, it was just too funny. They were all in swimming suits with nappy hair.
The rec center brought on more laughs. We met our cousins there and enjoyed two hours of swimming fun. Upon leaving Bradyn was getting in the car stating he had to potty. Holy cow did he drink the pool? This would be potty break number 5. I told him to wait a second while I put everything in the car. I turn around and he is happily watering the parking lot. He was pleased as punch to be peeing in the parking lot. What is a mom to do? It isn't like I could stop him mid-stream, so pee on son!
I love being a mom!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
So I've thoroughly enjoyed your last few blog posts. They have made me laugh.
I walked outside the other day to find Andy peeing in the front yard in the rocks. I saw his backside, which means the neighbors saw the front. Good thing we live at the end of a street in a culdesac.
Oh children, aren't they precious.
You are the best mom ever. I might be able to catch up to you! Sounds like such a fun day.
I too enjoyed these last two posts. haha. Thanks for the laughs!
The first of many swim trips! Glad you can get a good laugh :)
Post a Comment