Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oreo Truffles



My sister has this posted on her blog. They look YUMMY! I have not made them yet, but I am going to and thought everyone else might want to try them too!

Inside:
1 lb. 2 oz. pack of oreo's (1/2 regular, 1/2 mint is very tasty!
8 oz cream cheese

Crush oreo's until very fine. Then mix well with the cream cheese. Form into little balls, then freeze until firm.

Outside:
1 lb andes mints
4 oz white chocolate

Melt andes mints in the microwave then dip oreo balls in the melted chocolate. Let harden then drizzle with melted white chocolate.

*I should have dyed my white chocolate green since I made mine mint. You can also do all chocolate and use chips instead of mints. I cut the very corner of a baggy off to drizzle my white chocolate, it's easy and consistent. These are seriously so YUMMY and really easy.

5 comments:

B said...

That sounds like a very dangerous treat . . . only because I have no self control and would eat them as fast as I was making them! :)

Amanda Borden said...

we had some of those for xmas. My SIL made some. they are delish! I have been afriaid to make them cuz i don't need them starring at me in the face. ha ha.

HanksFam said...

Thanks Megan...I'm trying to lose the baby weight. (that was meant to be sarcastic...sometimes it's hard to get that across in writing)

fourangels said...

YUM! Going to the store for oreos and andes mints!

Tiffani said...

they sound yummy but do they turn out like the picture, because those look like they were made by a pro!