Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Pictures


This little rascal has a personality all his own. He brought me his church shirt, his church tie and his church vest. He then brought me his hiking boots and put on these funny leg things and the headband. I tried really hard to persuade him to put on different shoes and lose the headband and leg things. I chose to lose. I was however able to convince him he had to put shorts on. This is how Bradyn looked at church Sunday. Some battles are better left won by the kids. Does it really matter? Gotta love him!



Aren't they just the cutest. My sister was visiting for a week with her kids. Izzy and Bradyn enjoyed our little walk by the river.

3 comments:

Amanda Borden said...

these are cute memories. don't you love blogging them? i consider this my virtual scrapbook that the kids will really appreciate looking back on someday

fourangels said...

Karly mixed 2 different outfits on Tues. I didn't oppose cause only Karly can rock it like that! Wish I could have gotten a pic for you to see! What a ham!

Melanie said...

How stinkin' cute! The green headband looks like a halo around his head ;)