Thursday, February 19, 2009

That's Who I Fell in Love With!


Tonight we had the Blue and Gold Banquet. Brady was asked to do part of the program. He of course duded up for the occasion and taught the boys about the Horsemanship Merit Badge. I remember why I fell in love with this guy. He looked pretty similar to this the day we met. OH BABY!

Congratulations to Wyatt he received LOTS of belt loops and his Wolf! Good job bud!

3 comments:

Hardy Family said...

It's so weird to see him like that cause I never have. Brownie points for Brady!( wink,wink)
Good Job Wyatt!

fourangels said...

What handsome boys you have in your life! Way to go Wyatt! Awesome! Will you be around to cheer me on when it's time with Kade? I'm not very excited yet!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Wyatt on earning your wolf. Megan, was that a necklace around your neck for Wyatt to pin the Mother's pin onto? I need something like that as I'll end up with lots of them with my 3 sons ;)