Monday, February 16, 2009
It's A Wonderful Life!
I just had to post some random fun pictures.
Bradyn is definitely a daddy's boy. He loves to wear his cowboy hats and I loved that picture. He loves animals. Not just dogs and cats, but the whole farm thing!
This morning I decided I was going to get my kids involved in exercise. I took Wyatt and ran a mile with him. He did awesome and pretty much kept my pace. He didn't complain and I think he liked it. I told him we would run a mile everyday and he seemed excited. Lexi of course could not be left out. I didn't think she would be able to go very far or very fast. Boy was I wrong. She could have done a mile with Wyatt and I. I had told both kids about my race Saturday and how there were 4 little kids that ran with their parents. I told them I wanted them to run a race with me. Lexi asked if she would get a shirt. I guess she likes all the shirts I get. I told her she would. We are running and she is a pistol! She kept saying, "I'm going to get a shirt. I love running, this is fun! Woo!" Bless her heart. It was a fun morning.
We also cleaned the garage! A much hated procrastinated task, but it is done! Yeah!
Yesterday, I did sharing time for primary and it was about Adam and Eve and the commandments God gave them. One of the things we talked about was working together as families. We gave the kids jobs in the garage to do. Lexi made up a song about working together as a family. It is nice to know someone listened and applied the concept! Wyatt quit complaining after listening to her. I guess she can be a peacemaker if given the chance.
It has been a great President's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I love when you accomplish something and you can actually see the results! I cleaned my laundry/craft room but you can't tell. Good for you and your family. Cleaning is never fun! Can I borrow Lexi next time to get us all in a good mood? Make sure you sign the kids up for the race in April at Coral Canyon! It's for families.
This is something I need to do with my kids. Kayli & I need to get back on it. Cute pictures.
Lexi the Peacemaker now that's a change. ;)
Post a Comment