
Bradyn has been talking for awhile, but never wanted to say the prayer himself. This past week he has been saying his own prayer while others pray. Yesterday, we asked him if he wanted to say the blessing. His reply was a shocking "YES"! This was his first prayer: Bless friends, bless Adelaide, bless Brinley, bless Eliza, bless Karly, bless food, name of Jesus, Amen.
His other prayers have been pretty much the same and he LOVES to bless his friends. He tells us he blessed them after the prayer, as if we didn't hear what he said. TOO CUTE! Those precious moments are why we keep them! He has finally started to enter the terrible two's. I thought I might get lucky and skip over that. NOPE! They are here! PATIENCE! What is that? I can't remember.








1 comment:
Yes, patience! When you remember what it is please let me know! We had such fun with him the other day. He really is talking alot; he surprised me! It's so cute to hear him say my name!
Post a Comment