I think Brady is trying to show me up. I came home today and this is what Lexi's hair looked like.
I must say I was quite impressed! There aren't a lot of little girls that can brag about good hairdo's done by dad.
Now for the good story. I stopped at Wal-Mart lasnight and Lexi asked if she could get some goldfish crackers. I said sure and put some in the cart. I didn't get the colored one's because Bradyn somehow makes great colorful messes with them. This was NOT ok with Lexi and she made a lovely scene through Wal-Mart. I told the lady at the checkstand we no longer wanted the goldfish, we seem to have lost the privilege. In the car Lexi is bawling like someone has died and putting on a great show, because she wanted the colored ones. She didn't seem to care that we didn't buy any. It was all about the color that she wasn't getting. She says: I am leaving home, mom. "I don't want to live with you anymore. You aren't my friend." I am so not phased by this and reply: "Ok Lexi, if that is what you feel you have to do, but I will miss you so much." She is bawling and repeating that she is moving, drama, drama and about 3 minutes later: "It isn't because I don't love you mom, because I do, I love you. I just have to move. I am going to miss my toys. I have to leave them with you so I have something to play with when I come visit. Who am I going to live with mom? I don't know where I am going to live." Continued sobbing, more drama. All the way from Wal-Mart to home. Just before we turn the corner to the house: "Mom, I have changed my mind, I'm not going to move." Sobbing stops and all is well. She could seriously make a lot of money as an actress! I must say, she keeps life interesting!








5 comments:
Lexi, you are so funny! I don't buy the colored goldfish, either...Andy comes out of sacrament meeting looking like a rainbow has exploded on him!
I love that story! We have incidents like that--it sure makes the days more interesting! I loved Lexi's hair, by the way! Way to go dad!
What a girl you have! I'm betting you're glad you only have 1! Could you handle anymore drama? Tell Brady I'm stealing his hair idea! Very cute!
I love the drama. It's great. I am a fan of the hair. I am positive if we would have had girls that my hubby would not be able to do it that great. What a dad!
What a hilarious story....very different from the boy drama we have going on here ;)
Post a Comment