Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Sunday with Bradyn!


Fellow bloggers-Sunday was a rough day! Bradyn was quite the character today. The first photo is what I see coming into the kitchen. Ok, no big deal, he wanted to see the fish.

The second photo is what I see coming back into the kitchen a few minutes later. I hurried and snapped the photo hoping the drawer would hold him. He is such a climber! I have found him on top of the counter several times this past week. He also tried scaling my sisters glass cookbook shelves!

Third photo. What is wrong with this picture? Wyatt - handsome and all ready for church. Lexi - beautiful in her new dress all pretty for church. Bradyn - dude it is time for church why are you wearing pj's? Oh, that would be because mom tried her hardest to put church clothes on him and could NOT get them on. He was kicking, screaming no and writhing all around. I finally gave up and asked him what he wanted to wear. Choo Choo was the answer. I decided I didn't care. I didn't want to battle it out at 8:30 in the morning. He was happy and I am sure Jesus was smiling!

6 comments:

Kelldees said...

Maybe the Gatlin genes are a little strong willed????? I am not sure about that though!!!!LOL

They are so dang cute!

Hardy Family said...

Oh my heck Meg that is so dang funny. Looks like he's beginning the stage that Haden is in Sorry.:0) The kids look cute,even Bradyn in his choo-choo's Pick your battles, right?
I'm glad you all were able to do your run, (even though you were having pains, that susks.) Good job Maren! 1st 10k wahoo! Maybe I will try next year that would be awesome.

HanksFam said...

Megan, that's so funny. Good job at picking your battles. I'm not sure I would have been so in tune. I bet Jesus was smiling.

fourangels said...

You are a trooper! Hope this isn't what lies ahead for the future everyday. Give mom a break, huh? Wyatt and Lexi look so great in their Church clothes! Her dress is beautiful. Kaden's mom got the girls from Costco and they are just as pretty too!

Melanie said...

Thanks for the good laugh. My kids all seem to go through that stage! I have one who when he doesn't want to get dressed will strip down to naked and run away from me. I don't think I'll try showing up to church with a naked one (ha ha).

Hilary said...

Have I mentioned that I L-O-V-E love your kids...all of em'! And I love that you put funny little things they've said up on the side there. Love it.