Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Fourth of July!


We gave the kids the choice of going camping for the 4th or staying here for fireworks. They chose camping! I was so glad. It was nice and cool on the mountain. We had a wonderful, relaxing time. Despite Lexi getting car sick on the way up, and Bradyn drinking spoiled milk and being sick the morning we left. I love the mountains and it was nice enjoying God's artwork while we celebrated the country we live in.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

You guys are so fun! My fourth was moderately lame, lets just say I've had better. Glad you had a good one!

Hardy Family said...

Good job on the slide & music.
It was fun. Cute pictures too.

Tiffani said...

Very patriotic slide show, I must say! You are so good to take so many cute pictures.

fourangels said...

I am so jealous. Someday we will have a cabin for fun memories! I'm glad you had a great time.