Sunday, July 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Bradyn! The Big Two!
Welcome to the terrible two's! So far it hasn't been too terrible. I honestly have not noticed a change. Knock on wood. What we love most about Bradyn: His big huge happy smile, he loves to tease, gives good loves, very polite, hot dog (aka, Mickey Mouse), e i e i o, great singing voice I could go on and on, but I won't. We love you bubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
YAY Bradyn!!!! Happy Birthday sweet boy!! I love the slide show and was so happy that "My Wish" played while I viewed it because its what you hope for your sweet baby for his life. Its a great song. He is soooooooo adorable and I can't believe he is already 2! You were pregnant with him when we saw you in the supermarket that time, LOL - time goes by too fast! I hope he had a happy day!
Happy b-day bud you definitely keep us laughing and have taught Haden your e i e i o which is just fine with me we love you!
So cute! I hope for you that the terribly 2's will slide by unnoticed. He's a handsome little dude. I love his new pool!
He seriously is sooo cute! Thanks for having us to his party! The kids had fun in the water and sand! It's been fun to watch him and Brin. She on the other hand... I think I'm in trouble!
Post a Comment