Friday, May 23, 2008

She's the Boss!


Today Lexi informed me that she is going to be the boss. I asked her if she is the boss, what am I. She said "the secretary". I didn't know she even knew what that was, but I have been a secretary for about 8 years between different jobs, so maybe I'll let her try being the boss, NOT!
Also big kudos to Lexi she has the 9th and 10th Articles of Faith memorized. We did the 9th in April, but it wasn't too hard. We started the 10th this month. When we first started memorizing it, she said she wasn't going to do it and has not recited it with us. This last week she started reciting it and would you believe she knows it perfectly! Wyatt knows them too, but he is 7. I was just impressed with her.

4 comments:

Lianna Black said...

She is too funny, I think you are going to have to lock her up til shes 30 shes so stinkin cute! She will be a little hearbreaker! Cute and smart, the boys wont stand a chance! haha

fourangels said...

Always up to something that girl! We'll see how she and Karly get along in 5 years! For our sakes they better like each other! They won't have a choice!

Hardy Family said...

Lexi rocks!
It's so smart to teach them at this age when they can soak it all up. Kayli is 9, Lexi totally has her beat.
You're such a good mom.


Those pictures of Bradyn are to funny. You definitely have yourself some blackmail.
Does Brady know about this? :)

Hilary said...

Of COURSE she's the boss...who are you kidding! haha!