Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To My Best Batter!

This one goes out to the one I love! Why do I love him? Look at that face, who wouldn't love him? I just have to give thanks to my hubby. His schedule just switched to all grave shifts. He also works a part time job, which seems to be more than part time. I couldn't handle it! He sulked all day Sunday in anticipation of this new schedule. (I would've too) He is doing it and isn't complaining and I hope he knows I love and appreciate his hard work. President Monson said during conference that our husbands need kind words, hugs, appreciation etc. So here is my appreciation. He really is the best batter.

I assume everyone now wants details behind the picture. We were playing baseball with the big red bat and big plastic ball. He continually hit it the farthest. He made himself a crown. He is a super freak!

2 comments:

fourangels said...

We really are lucky aren't we? Our husbands are the hardest working fools I know! I could never love another!

Hardy Family said...

That is so funny, but really doesn't surprise after what he did in Disneyland on his b-day. :) Brady you are to funny!