Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bradyn's Club


This beautiful spot is Bradyn's club. It is right around the corner from our house. If I can't find him, this is usually where he is hiding.


He hops on his bike and zips off, normally without shoes. Getting him to ride his bike with shoes is a constant battle. Can't really remember why it even matters. I just remember my parents freaking out if we were riding bikes without shoes.


I really don't know what he does here, obviously being a free, wild child is a requirement. If you are lucky, he will invite you to be in his club.

3 comments:

Brady said...

Proud club member! Got the sticker to prove it.

fourangels said...

What a boy! I'm glad the girls endure him. Cause of course we can't leave him out, he's too cute!

Melanie said...

Maybe he can invite Ryan into his club...then at least I would know where to find him!