
Today marked a final milestone in the life of my children. My last child became a Sunbeam! I have not been too emotional over the milestones in my children's lives to this point. I have had excitement and been proud, but this week, I have been teary. My baby is growing up! I did not worry about Sunday best for my wild child while he was in nursery, but he had to have his white shirt and tie to graduate into primary. He was soooooo excited to be wearing "big boy" clothes. He walked around all week reading his graduation certificate. He would say "Bradyn big boy, Bradyn no go nursery, Bradyn go primary, Bradyn Sunbeam! Saturday, he was able to participate in our primary activity. He LOVED going on a treasure hunt and eating breakfast at the church with all the other children. Primary on Sunday was interesting to say the least. We have ten new sunbeams and mine was the noisiest. It was not easy to conduct and do sharing time, but we made it through. He is a fireball and he LOVES Sunbeams! I love the gospel and the opportunity to see my children develop their testimonies.








4 comments:
Congrats! I was teaching my nephew who also started Sunbeams on Sunday how he actually needed to say it. It is good to be the Aunt and watch my sister shake her head as I teach the kids things that they never would. :)
I can't believe Brayden is a sunbeam. He makes a very HANDSOM Sunbeam!!!
He's so handsome. It's hard when your baby grows up isn't it?
He is soooo cute!! I feel for you because I am very emotional about my Camo growing up too. He is going to nursery next year and I can't believe it. He is the "big kid" in our little nursery now and that is hard to realize. I am so thankful for the gospel too and so glad to have the chance to live in a free country to worship as we may. Love you and I hope to keep up on your blog a lot better in the new year!! Hope you and your family are doing great!
Post a Comment