Friday, October 9, 2009

Life with the 3 year old!

Bradyn is such a mischevious, adorable three year old. I just had to post pictures with his latest adventures!

I told him to get clothes on so we could go get sister. I heard him go out the front door only to find him trekking down the street in this. Apparently rain boots are clothes!


Bradyn has been sitting on a regular chair without a booster for awhile, but he got tired of everyone else sitting on his chair too. He drew a picture, got some tape and posted this sign on his big boy chair. He then told us "This say Bradyn Big Boy Chair." No one else sits on it now.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

He's a keeper! Now I want to see some pictures from your vacation!

Melanie said...

Such a clever boy! Enjoy that 3 year old while you can...mine turns 4 in 2 days - YIKES!