There is almost nothing worse than driving up next to someone and having them picking. What is worse you ask? When they pick and then eat. Okay I just threw up a little even typing that. My gag reflex kicks in and I want to rip out my own eyes every time I see it happen.
I am sure that he will grow out of it, but take as many pictures as possible . . . for blackmail during his teenage years of course. :)
6 comments:
Says you! you're the one that likes to stick thingsup your nose. Now I will admit that is the way I would pose for pictures when we were in Alaska.
What a hoot! I love your new family picture!
That picture is too perfect it does look posed!!
There is almost nothing worse than driving up next to someone and having them picking. What is worse you ask? When they pick and then eat. Okay I just threw up a little even typing that. My gag reflex kicks in and I want to rip out my own eyes every time I see it happen.
I am sure that he will grow out of it, but take as many pictures as possible . . . for blackmail during his teenage years of course. :)
ha Ha! Sounds like an everyday average little boy thing to do!:)
Too bad there's not really gold up there, that could be a profitable habit ;)
Post a Comment