Friday, August 14, 2009

Back To School


First day of school was great. The kids loved it. They look so pretty/handsome!


Second day of school was spirit day and my little cougars were dressed for success.



Lexi really is not happy that she can't go all day like Wyatt. Mom wishes the same thing. Not sure why Utah has to be different in everything!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Back to school already! The kids look great. My kids go back in about 10 more days. Farewell summer...

fourangels said...

Oh I love it! Look how cute they look! I'm loving getting back into the swing of things!

Amanda Borden said...

We'll miss seeing you guys around Three Falls. I am sure you'll love Hurricane Elementary though. My sis's children have all attended there and she and they love it. I love that they have the same colors as Hurricane Tigers. Wyatt and Lexi look so cute and it's so cute that they are hugging in the pics:) very sweet

BreAnn said...

I love their outfits! You can move to Wyoming and Lexi can go all day. Maya did and loved it! I think my mom appreciated it too!!!:)

B said...

I have heard a lot of the moms in my neighborhood so happy about kindergarten now being full day. Maybe it will move down the State line by the time your baby goes. :) Your kids are so cute!