Monday, June 29, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog!

I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting. What a crazy month! I am looking forward to a more peaceful relaxing July. Following are pictures with a quick recap of our families past month. In the midst of all this I started college. That has been a bit of an adjustment, but so exciting. I should have done it four years ago, I'd be done!


My grandmother passed away. Made for a very rough month. I miss her.


Wyatt made a viking mask with instructions from a library book. He was so excited!


Wyatt listening to Willy Wonka while setting up a game. He played an Oompa Loompa, Candy Kid and Squirrel in the Hurricane Junior Musical Theater Play. He was AWESOME!


Fee free weekend at Zion with friends!


Mom and Bradyn riding bikes through Zion on fee free weekend!

5 comments:

Deirdra said...

Did you chop your hair off, or is it just pulled back in the bike helmet? I can't tell so let me know. I've been waiting for an update. Grandma's casket looks very peaceful and beautiful, what a way to start the month. Here's to July!

B said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. It is always hard to lose someone so close.

Ah school always presents interesting scheduling into life. I keep trying to talk myself into going back to law school, but so have have been unsuccessful. Good luck!!

fourangels said...

Glad to have you back! I was missing your fun posts. You've been busy! Hope July is even more successful. Congrats on starting school.

Nikki said...

Good luck with school. It's hard to go back but so worth it. I got my bachelors in 2003 and am so glad I did it. You'll do awesome.

Melanie said...

Sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. Congrats on starting school...I'm in school too (it's so fun to juggle it all). You'll probably hate me but I spent a couple of weeks in Utah and wasn't able to get together with you ;( It was such a packed trip! It didn't help that my oldest ended up breaking his nose 2 days before we left and had nose surgery in St. George, and then we visited Brian Head too to see John's dad. Hope you are well.