Our garden is starting to really bloom with this beautiful weather. Our tomato plants are even going to make it (I think). They have new growth at the bottom, and after picking off all the dead leaves, they look great. I just wanted to show some pictures. Maybe I have a green thumb after all.

We planted squash, cucumbers and zucchini at the bottom of the fruit trees. See the tiny leaves sprouting!

I love our trees. I had no idea they would start being so pretty so soon.They are growing and have pretty green leaves.

Green Beans sprouting through the ground. Nature is so cool!
4 comments:
Oh how I wish that I had a yard to plant a garden, but I guess that is the trade off to buying a townhome where they take care of the yard for me. Good thing I have parental units that grow a garden and share because there is nothing better than garden fresh veggies and fruit!! Looks like you are going to have a great garden. Enjoy!!
Hi Meg! I love your garden!!! We love gardening too and I think it is one of the best things we can do to help our families in so many ways. I am so happy to see your plants! We planted ours inside first and will transplant them here soon by next week hopefully. The weather has to stay warm first! haha right now we are in the throws of Sprinter :) Love you!! good luck with the awesome garden!
Ummmm, did you guys move?? Your garden is looking great!
Your so good to be doing all this gardening. i have 6 tomato plants i still need to put in the ground, and I am dying to plant some more trees and of course fertilize the lawn.
Post a Comment