Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome to the World Boys!



Logan and Dallin arrived via a very painful c-section for my sister on Nov. 15.
They were in the NICU for a little over a week. No serious problems, just too early and needed to learn to breathe. My mom says my sister is doing great adjusting to having a 2 year old and new twins. I haven't been able to talk to her much because all she does is nurse, feed and change babies. Congrats sis! They are keepers!

6 comments:

Hardy Family said...

This the best picture that I have seen of them so far.
I really don't know how she does it. Good job Dearie, your awesome. Good post Meg.

fourangels said...

They are darling! I think she's a trooper for nursing them. I couldn't even nurse one let alone 2 and stay sane! I'm so happy they are home and didn't have to stay long in the NICU. That in itself is a miracle! Does it make you want to have another?

Tiffani said...

They are so stinking cute! They look so healthy for being in the nicu still.
As I was typing this I just noticed your story of you almost killing your husband. What a nice husband to ride his bike and keep you safe while you run! Perhaps he is going to have to focus on keeping himself safe!

Nikki said...

What a trooper. Twins are so fun yet so challenging. I am so glad they didn't have to stay long in the NICU, that's hard, especially this time of year.

Melanie said...

They are truly beautiful. Congrats to your sister!

Amanda Borden said...

how adorable....great job your sister did.. and fun for you all to enjoy.