Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Merry Christmas


The Christmas season came and went to quickly this year. It seems to be a shorter season each year. I love the magic of December. I was very impressed with the spirit in our home this season and our children's view of Christmas. They definitely know why we celebrate the season and ever so slightly grasped the concept of giving to others. I just wish we could hold on to the moment a little longer. I really did not want Christmas Eve to end. Alas it did and we are on to resolutions for 2009.




Lexi - Photographer in Training! This is what happens when you give your camera to a child. I was actually impressed with her abilities to take a clear picture. It was kind of fun to see what she photographed. No she did not get a camera for Christmas. I guess she just wanted to be like mom and take pictures.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Looks like you had a very nice Christmas! I agree that the season & whole year passed so quickly this year! Lexi did a GREAT job with your camera...I see a future for her ;)