
All the kids were super excited about the snow, but Wyatt was the only one lucky enough to play in it. Bradyn has croup and Lexi has been trying very hard not to get a cold. Needless to say, they had to watch from inside. Wyatt got the wagon and went across the street to get more snow and then brought it back to our yard to make his snowman. He ended up making a very small one. I think he got cold. I am loving this weather! Then again, I am from Denver!








5 comments:
I am loving this weather, too! It comes so infrequently that I live it up! I hope your kids get better.
Corbin has the croup, too. However if it is "croup" then the cold air is perfect for them. If it's a normal cough then it's not so great for them. The cold air helped him yesterday while he was playing in the snow. I had the doc tell me that one. :) I hope they get better soon!
I just can't believe the weatherman actually got the forecast right for once! It's been beautiful. Lexi came in with her hands almost purple today from the cold. Karly wanted to enjoy it but was banished to her room for the day. I thought Kade would go out for sure, but he was content to watch from the window. Brin was so cute yesterday sticking her tongue out and catching snowflakes. Brrr!! It's finally cold in So. Utah!
I can't believe you got your other two to sit happily and watch from the window. Your good!! I love this weather as well, it makes me want to curl up with a blanket and a good book!
Megan,
it looks like you have had a lot going on in your life. sick kiddos, removing a big screw in your leg, dance recitals, twin nephews, scouting lots of bdays, & Christmas,ect... it looks like your taking it all in stride... your a good lady with a very cute family. good job. i hope your christmas break is going well.
Post a Comment