I don't know what to do with this kid. We moved the ladder so he couldn't climb up it and it has worked for a couple months. He got smart! He is now using the drawers to scale to the top. SCARY!
Oh, he's so clever! What a little ham! I guess you just let him learn this one on his own now. What more can you do? Don't you hate it when it comes to that? Almost feels like they've won. Yet, what's next?
my bunk bed made me crazy. i'll admit i finally got rid of it after aspen kept climbing up also without a ladder regardless and fell off while jumping. he hurt his wrist but i was doing the what if's in my mind. bless their little hearts;)THEY ARE SO CUTE THOUGH. LOOK AT HIS CUTE FACE.
6 comments:
I think some other great words are : inivative, motivated, curious... ha ha! Where did you get that awesome bed?
Aren't boys great! He looks so proud up there. He keeps you busy ;)
That is great! Andy can't climb to the top yet (I can barely climb the ladder) and I dread the day he learns.
The look on his face says it all, he looks so proud of himself. He's funny & cute but, I totally see your frustration. :)
Oh, he's so clever! What a little ham! I guess you just let him learn this one on his own now. What more can you do? Don't you hate it when it comes to that? Almost feels like they've won. Yet, what's next?
my bunk bed made me crazy. i'll admit i finally got rid of it after aspen kept climbing up also without a ladder regardless and fell off while jumping. he hurt his wrist but i was doing the what if's in my mind. bless their little hearts;)THEY ARE SO CUTE THOUGH. LOOK AT HIS CUTE FACE.
Post a Comment