Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Highlights of the week!

It has been a week since my last post and I have a few noteworthy things to share with my fellow bloggers.


Wyatt won 2nd place in the harvest of talents. He played "Yo Ho" from Pirates of the Carribean on his guitar. There were 7 contestants. GOOD JOB BUD!





I put rollers in my hair Sunday and Lexi wanted to be like mom. I couldn't resist having Wyatt take a picture. Being the mother of a daughter can be fun. The 30 minutes we shared with rollers in our hair, eating breakfast was too precious. Of course we had to do a before and after!



Saving the best for last. . .Where does apple juice come from? You are thinking apples. You are wrong. I asked Bradyn this question at dinner and his reply was "The Fridge!" I love kids!

2 comments:

laceeJ said...

How fun is that! I can't wait until SHalyce's hair gets thick & long enough for curlers ( I may have to wait for a few more years :)

fourangels said...

Looks like you had a great week! Great job to Wyatt. I was thinking about him yesterday wondering the results! And you were worried! Lexi is so gorgeous! It really is fun to have little girls. She's such a sweetheart! Happy Thanksgiving to you!