I forgot my camera on Halloween. Finally, almost a week later we have recreated the night! We have Belle, Batman and Bones Boy. Thanks to Grandma for buying Wyatt and Bradyn costumes. Wyatt was borrowing a costume and was just appeasing me. I didn't have time to make him what he wanted to be. Grandma's delivery saved the day!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
HALLOWEEN!
I forgot my camera on Halloween. Finally, almost a week later we have recreated the night! We have Belle, Batman and Bones Boy. Thanks to Grandma for buying Wyatt and Bradyn costumes. Wyatt was borrowing a costume and was just appeasing me. I didn't have time to make him what he wanted to be. Grandma's delivery saved the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love your new background! The kids look cute in their costumes. I'm glad you decided to get them all dressed up again. Lexi looks beautiful. Her hair looked so pretty today. Great job on biking. 7 miles is awesome. I'll just join you in spirit:) Funny comment from Wyatt about Grandpa. Can't wait until one of mine says the same! Can we be that honest and get away with it?
Your kids look awesome. I love the little skeleton costume, it's hilarious! Have a good week!
Post a Comment