
Thanks to Kasi and Jared for watching Bradyn. He seemed really happy when he got home. It is nice to know he was in good hands and not missing us.
We went to Park City after the race. The alpine slides were closed due to the rain, so we went on the Alpine Coaster. Super Fun! It really started raining good and we only were able to go once, but the kids thought it was awesome. There are no pictures because we were on the ride, but here is Lexi on the Merry Go Round. She got car sick on the way home from Park City and hurled all over herself. So much for eating at PF Chang. Papa Murphy's was good and much cheaper. We now buy Dramamine. I am not sure why I didn't buy any sooner. I know she gets carsick. It's not like I enjoy cleaning up puke.
Thanks to our friends Simon and Ang for a place to stay. The kids enjoyed playing with their big huge dogs. Again, no photo, I wasn't really on top of taking cute photos for the blog. They have two ginormous Great Dane/Bull Mastif mix dogs. They are drooling, friendly lovable dogs and Lexi loved exploring outside with Jade. The hammock was also tons of fun. I want one.
It was a nice relaxing weekend and I look forward to a repeat next year.








3 comments:
Those dogs would be more like horses. The kids probably could have gone for a ride!
That's to bad it rained I am glad we didn't go now. Glad you all had fun.
Bradyn is such a good kid I will watch him any day, cause he makes Haden a good boy. :)
He stayed in bed, ate all his meals & went SWIMMING! All because he saw Bradyn do it.
I am glad you got to have some fun while you were here. Park City does have lots of super fun things to do. Lexi and me both need the dramamine, I cant go on rides without it! Poor kid! I know all about it. Cute pics!
Post a Comment