"Friendship happens in that special moment when someone reaches out to another,trusts, comforts, believes,and makes a special difference that no one else can make". Thanks Maren and Becky for all you do!
Oh, honestly! I'm just hoping that you're really not sick of me and secretly trying to figure out how to get rid of me and my annoying kids! Ok, jokes aside, I should be thanking you. You are AWESOME! And by the way I always read your section about your daily runs. I was thinking to myself, I haven't heard of any new running partners! You don't have anywhere to comment. Way to go, 9 miles is so long and you acted like nothing and no big deal. I wish I was a strong as you!
1 comment:
Oh, honestly! I'm just hoping that you're really not sick of me and secretly trying to figure out how to get rid of me and my annoying kids! Ok, jokes aside, I should be thanking you. You are AWESOME! And by the way I always read your section about your daily runs. I was thinking to myself, I haven't heard of any new running partners! You don't have anywhere to comment. Way to go, 9 miles is so long and you acted like nothing and no big deal. I wish I was a strong as you!
Post a Comment