

We had the parent's preview tonight and it was so fun. I was surprised that the kids did so good. They have only been working on it for a month and the kids are middle school and elementary age. It was by no means perfect, but so much fun. It only lasts a little over an hour and there are about 40 kids from Hurricane in it. It runs July 17, 18 & 19 at 7:00 p.m. at Hurricane High School $5.00 per person. There is also a family matinee Sat. 19th at 1:00 for $20.00. If anyone is interested in coming. Thanks to Mr. Morrisse at the High School for giving all these kids something constructive to do during the summer. They have all definitely learned something and should be more confident than they were when they started.








4 comments:
I'm so thrilled for Wyatt (and all of you)! It's such fun to participate in a play like this and such fun to watch. I sure wish I could see it!.
YAY Wyatt!! I bet he was born for the stage! Maybe this might be the beginning of a long theatrical career for him! hehe you never know - Way to go buddy! I sure wish Sean and I and Camo could come down, I bet its fun stuff!
He looks so handsome and grown up! What a good looking boy! I can't wait to take the kids.
He looks so handsome in his outfit and look at him dancing with the girl who's like 2 head's taller than him. His Shipoopi song he sang for me was great!
Post a Comment