Wyatt is 8 years old today! I tried to make the slide show somewhat short, but he is so dang photogenic! He is getting baptized Saturday and is so excited. He received a new suit and scriptures with his name on them. He had his interview with the Bishop and when he came out of his office he was smiling from ear to ear and he said: "I passed!" I guess he understands that this life is a test.
Wyatt's 8 favorite things in no particular order:
1. Electronics - I limit his electronic time to 2 hours a day. If I didn't he would turn into an electronic. He loves the Play Station, T.V., the Wii, Nintendo 64, computer games etc. He started playing as a toddler with his dad.
2. Friends- He loves to play with friends and doesn't quite understand why it can't be friend time all the time.
3. Playing Games-Wyatt loves games, board games, card games etc.
4. Reading- He is a great reader and loves to read. Yeah!
5. Music - He wants an ipod. I say he is too young. He is my guitar hero.
6. Sports/Outdoors: Swimming, snowboarding, baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, 4-wheeling, camping etc. etc.
7. Animals - He loves learning about animals and wildlife. I would attribute this to his father and the time they spend watching educational shows that bore me to death. His favorites are: Sharks, snakes, wolves, eagles, electric eels.
8. Pirates/Jolly Roger- What boy/man doesn't wish they were a pirate?
Happy Birthday to our favorite blue eyed boy. We love you! May you always choose the right.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Happy Birthday to My Sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
You are such a handsome boy Wyatt.
Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one.
Can you believe it? Tomorrow is the big day! We are so excited to see him baptized! What an awesome choice he is making. Lexi is excited! She also told me today that she doesn't have a boyfriend but if she did it would be Wyatt! How cute is that? Anyway, happy birthday big boy! Hope you had a great day.
I wish I could have been there! I am excited to see you guys next weekend, yay! Oh and Meg...I'm a girl and I wish I were a pirate!
What a wonderful little son! Happy Birthday Wyatt, hope you had a great day buddy! Meg, you always make the cutest shows, really shows how much you love him. You are such a sweet mommy!
Post a Comment