Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shipoopi!

Shipoopi is a song from the Music Man. The kids think this song is hilarious because it says poopi. They don't seem to understand that it is a term of endearment for a girl. They just think they get to say poopi and not get sent to the bathroom for potty talking. So, if my kids start randomly belting it out. It is because Wyatt gets to sing it for Music Man. I hope he can keep a straight face and not giggle.

7 comments:

Deirdra said...

I really think the music man is one of my favorite musicals. Probably because I was in it. I think I was in 6th grade and got to do the whole band/town thing. I remember skipping down the aisles at Pine View High Auditorium at the beginning of the play. I'm so excited for Wyatt!

Tiffani said...

That is so fun for Wyatt. I am impressed that he is brave enough to even think about participating in a play. My kids are too shy. So I think that is awesome.

Lianna Black said...

That is awesome for Wyatt! I think its so funny because when you are little, you think of any way you can to say words that aren't allowed..LOL it brought back some funny memories for me! haha

Anonymous said...

That's so funny - I like to say poopi too - except sometimes it's a little more colorful than that. Good for Wyatt!

Hilary said...

Of COURSE I will come! And sorry my blog has not been updated very frequently lately, I'll do better! I posted just now so...enjoy! Thanks for your comments, its almost like you don't live 300 miles away! Love ya!

Lianna Black said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Meg, you are so sweet! I needed it :)

fourangels said...

I don't remember the Music Man that much. So I can't wait to come and see Wyatt perform. Also, what a guy huh? That's awesome that he is in to stuff like that. I don't think my Lexi is very far behind. Yay!