Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kodee!


Kodee is my bestfriend and my mom is letting me say happy birthday to him. Kodee you are funny! I hope you have a good birthday. Lexi says: I like you. Meg says: Kodee I am so glad you are Wyatt's friend. You are an awesome kid and I hope you guys will always influence each other for good.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love kids. They are so sweet. I gave that same lesson yesterday in my class. What a sweet boy.

Lianna Black said...

He is so cute with his friend - I love the missionary one, too cute!

Deirdra said...

He sure is a cute kid. Good friends are SO important fomr such a young age, just look at my psycho young women. YIKES! Wyatt is a sweet kid. I love his peacemaker secret. Hopefully it was a permanent thing, not just on sunday :)

laceeJ said...

rosalin......rosy for short? creative minds you have at your place!!